A top 10 Chinese university with the longest history
Nanjing University (NJU) has 2 campus: Xianlin Campus, Gulou Campus . The accommodation fee range is from 52.00 per person per year to 12000.00 per person per year. You can book different types of rooms in Nanjing University online on CUCAS easily.
Nanjing University has three campuses: one is in No. 20 Jinyin Street, Gulou District; one is in No.163 Xianlin Street, Qixia District; the last one is in No.8 Pukou Street, Pukou District. Apartment for International Students is in Gulou and Xianlin Campus, the accommodation' s price is approximately 25-100 RMB/Day.
The Institute for International Students is the unit that oversees the recruitment, education, and administration of international students. Its offices are in Tsang Hin Chi Building, on Gulou Campus of Nanjing University. Next to Tsang Hin Chi Building is Xiyuan Dormitory Building for international students. It’s very convenient to live and study there.
- Book in advance.
- Offer 24 hours check-in service.
- One or two days check-in before semester begins is allowed. If you need more days, please communicate with school.
- Either checking in first or register first is allowed.
- Pay by semester or year in campus dorm.
- Deposit for Campus Rooms: 600 RMB for room facilities and 1000 RMB for accommodations.
- Tuiton fee, accommodation fee and other expenses should be paid by cash.
- Rent outside campus is allowed. (Leasing or rental expenses vary in accordance with locations and apartment types, normally between 2500 to 5000 RMB per month. )
Students in Xianlin Campus can apply for International Students Apartment Building, which offers a double room for about RMB 6000 per academic year per person, and a single room for about RMB 12000 per academic year per person.
Choose campus building
All general language students and some degree students take courses in Gulou campus which is located in downtown Nanjing. They can apply for Xiyuan International Student Building, which offers a double room for about RMB 67 per day per person, and a single room for about RMB 52 per day per person.